Check out the timestamps below to help you navigate through the many topics we discussed.
On This Episode:
Earlier this year we spoke to Marianne Cosgrove, CRNA, DNAP, APRN, PhD, on the podcast and she emailed us later about a student that would like to come on the podcast to discuss their doctoral project. At that moment, a lightbulb went off and we realized this is a great opportunity for other students to do the same.
Today we’ll introduce the committee we’ve put together, explain the application process, and lay out our goals for what’s to come.
We’re excited to have Sandy Ouellette, CRNA, Nancy Bruton-Maree, CRNA, Tracy Castleman, CRNA, Dr. Erin Foley, and Dru Riddle, CRNA join the committee to head up this new opportunity for students. They each bring a wealth of professional knowledge and experience that will benefit everyone that takes part in or listens to the shows.
We’ll introduce everything that we’re putting together and detail all the goals and expectations for future episodes. More details will be coming for anyone that wants to apply so stay tuned and keep an eye on the website.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn on this show:
- What we’re doing with doctoral students and who will be helping us. (1:57)
- What was the charge for the committee? (5:30)
- The opportunities that arise for state associations from this process. (10:34)
- The details for the application process and what to expect. (12:32)
- If you plan to apply, here is some of the criteria that we’ll be looking for. (19:26)
Check it out the interview at the top of the page and use the timestamps to help you navigate through the many topics we discussed.