Before we share anything, please note that this is an emotional episode. Not only was the journey to a DNP a long and arduous one for Sharon with plenty of highs and lows that we’ll discuss, but we begin the show with heartbreaking news about Sharon’s granddaughter, Emma Kate. It’s tough to discuss but it’s important for the healing process and we appreciate everyone for the support along the way.Read More
We continue our ‘Courage to Lead’ series by bringing Nancy Bruton-Maree, CRNA, MS, into the studio to look back on her time as AANA President. Join us as we discuss the accomplishments, the lessons learned, and what message she wants to get across to the next generation of CRNAs.Read More
Choosing to become a CRNA requires a lot of hard work or dedication but the time has never been better to enter this profession. We wanted to get a better sense of the challenges and opportunities for anesthesia school students in 2020 and Dr. Kristie Hoch, DNP, CRNA, MS, RRT, from the University of Arizona’s College of Nursing will help us gain that perspective.Read More
Search By Topic
- Thank you!January 19, 2023 by militartyanesthesia from United States
Sharon and Jeremy, I really appreciate your time and effort in putting on this podcast! It’s consistently the best anesthesia podcast I listen to.
- This show is well above the Drapes!!!!June 16, 2022 by Scotty NC from United States
If you are a CRNA you need to listen to this podcast. It is chopped full of professional advice for the CRNAs in and out of the operating room. Bravo! And keep up the excellent work.
- Positivity alert!May 10, 2022 by Stesusmad from United States
Sharon and Jeremy are so positive and uplifting. It’s great to hear about CRNA contributions to this world. There are so many great voices in this community!
- Amazing Topics of Issues Affecting CRNAs outside the ORApril 23, 2022 by Backstabbing Gaspasser from United States
This is my car ride go-to podcast! The guests are amazing and the hosts are dynamic! Thank you for the varied topics and wonderful discussions! I look forward to Thursday mornings when the new episodes are released.
- Great Podcast!March 16, 2022 by J. Cross CRNA from United States
This podcast is very well put together. I love the hosts Sharon & Jeremy, they do a fantastic job at presenting topics as well as getting great speakers on the show! This is my morning commute podcast everyday! Thank you for all that you do!
- Must listenFebruary 18, 2022 by Bill.Nye from United States
I enjoy listening every morning. Great content and always a pleasure to learn something new
- Informative!December 16, 2021 by CMP Anesthesia from United States
I appreciate hearing more information globally about our profession! Thank you!
- Amazing resource for SRNAsDecember 11, 2021 by biggestbaseballfanever from United States
I started listening to this podcast religiously early on in my CRNA journey, a year before applying to CRNA school. The content in this podcast was one of my most helpful resources for getting into my first choice school, Wake Forest! It has also been a huge motivator for getting involved with the AANA now and throughout my career. I highly recommend this podcast to every prospective CRNA I meet.
- Win/winOctober 29, 2021 by Trvlgrl1 from United States
I appreciate hearing the latest and greatest in the world of Nurse Anesthesiology while also getting Class B credits. Just listen on your commute for a win/win experience. I love the perspectives from Jeremy and Sharon who both ask varied and insightful questions!
- Fun and informative medical podcastOctober 29, 2021 by doubledownmoney from United States
If you’re a CRNA or any medical professional, I highly recommend giving this podcast a listen. Hosts have a great rapport.