Check out the timestamps below to help you navigate through the many topics we discussed.
On This Episode:
Earlier this week, the AANA presented a new initiative called Rm8 to members in a business meeting with Bill Bruce. As you can imagine, there are a lot of questions so we wanted to go to the source and get as many answers as we could for you. Board members Tracy Young, CRNA, MBA and Jeff Molter, MSN, MBA, CRNA sat down with us at the AANA Annual Congress in Seattle to explain the new innovation lab and what they hope it provides CRNAs around the country.
To give you a little background, Rm8 is an initiative aimed to provide a platform for CRNAs to share their ideas, processes, and thoughts with the association. Rm8 promotes win-win solutions for the AANA and CRNAs, enabling them to kickstart or enhance their businesses. It also plays a significant role in diversifying the AANA’s revenue streams.
Tracy is chairing the initiative and Jeff is actively involved so we couldn’t have asked for two better guests to give us all the details. This episode will give you background on the initiative, how the vetting process will work, how they select partnerships, and a little info on the businesses they’re testing right now.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn on this show:
- How this will help diversify the revenue streams for the AANA while also providing financial support for CRNAs.
- The name is a nod to the formation of the AANA.
- They break down the different steps of the process to find people and businesses to partner with.
- How they believe this will help the AANA ramp up advocacy efforts.
- How does the investment process work and where is the capital coming from?
- Details on the businesses they’re testing right now.
Check out the interview at the top of the page and use the timestamps to help you navigate through the many topics we discussed.