Check out the timestamps below to help you navigate through the many topics we discussed.
On This Episode:
Voting started this week for the next round of AANA Board of Directors elections, and we want to help you get to know your candidates a little better. Thanks to our friends at the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists, we will share the opening statements from the Board of Director Candidates’ Forum during the Mid-Year Assembly so you can hear first-hand from each of the talented CRNAs running for office.
Each one of these speeches was recorded in front of a live audience and we will present them to you today so you don’t miss a thing. These candidates are running for various offices within the AANA for the Fiscal Year 2024 and we’re excited to listen to their goals for the upcoming year.
Here’s who you will hear from in this episode:
- 7 candidates for the Board of Directors
- 2 candidates for Treasurer
- 1 candidate for Vice President and President-Elect
Remember that you can cast your vote now so visit the AANA Election Center and get all of the information you need.
Here’s who you’ll hear from on this show:
- Candidate for Director: Mike MacKinnon, DNP, FNP-C, CRNA [2:04]
- Candidate for Director: Jodie Szlachta, PhD, RN, CRNA [4:05]
- Candidate for Director: Andrea Roberts, DNAP, CRNA, APRN [6:06]
- Candidate for Director: Howie Goodwin, DNAP, CRNA [8:07]
- Candidate for Director: Susan Newell, MSN, CRNA [10:10]
- Candidate for Director: Daniel King, DNP, CRNA, CPPS [12:12]
- Candidate for Director: Stacy Yancey, CRNA [14:21]
- Candidate for Treasurer: Eric Rauch, DNP, CRNA [16:21]
- Candidate for Treasurer: Kristie Hoch, DNP, CRNA [19:33]
- Candidate for Vice President: Jeffrey Molter, MSN, MBA, CRNA [22:30]
- Candidate for President-Elect: Janet Setnor, MSN, CRNA, Col (ret) [25:32]